How to Apply
All students interested in the English Conversation Partner Program should apply through their Co-Curricular Record (CCR). Matches are expected to meet with their partners for one hour, once per week, on-campus.
Please note that English Language Learners should be at least a Level 3 of the English Language Studies Program, or equivalent.
- Log in to myConestoga, click on the CCR icon and locate the "English Conversation Partner" Organization.
- 'Join' the English Conversation Partner Organization
- Click on 'Events,' and click RSVP to the English Language Learner or Volunteer Event
- Click on 'Forms,’ fill out the ECP Form and submit
- You will be contacted by a Student Life staff member with information on the next steps.
If you have questions about the English Conversation Partner program, please contact Chelsea Winn at email@example.com.
For questions regarding your Co-Curricular Record, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org