- Student Life was founded in 2005
- We have 7 full time staff working in the Student Life Department!
- There is a Student Life Department staff at all 4 campuses: Doon, Waterloo, Guelph, and Cambridge!
- 22 students work in paid leadership roles with the Student Life Department every year!
- Each year, over 300 students volunteered with the Student Life Department!
- Over 1630 students participated in the 66 Respect classroom and student leader workshops we facilitated last year!
- Each year, numerous students complete our Connect Leadership Workshop Series to earn their certificate of completion!
The Student Life Department inspires students to shape their campus experience.
We empower students to unite with others within the College community in initiatives that foster College pride and create a welcoming, respectful and inclusive Conestoga College culture.
We connect students with meaningful opportunities to enhance their classroom experience, apply their learning, explore their potential, develop personally and professionally, and shape a holistic student experience.
We engage students in a learning-centred campus experience where opportunities for personal and leadership development are realized, where student accomplishments are celebrated, and where partnerships among students, the Student Association, faculty, staff, and administration are cultivated.
Conestoga College will be sought out for its dynamic student life experience. Student Life will continually strive to build collaborative partnerships that provide intentional student engagement opportunities which contribute to our learning centred culture and student and graduate success.
We celebrate each individual's unique gifts.
We recognize the ability of all students to grow, develop and strive for their highest potential, both personally and professionally.
We value a campus culture that is positive, respectful, and inclusive.
We believe in the strength of our students and our College employees and values the contributions of each towards creating a student life experience that is dynamic and responsive as well as respectful and inclusive.