Student Life Centre (SLC) Info Desk
SLC Info Desk Staff
The information desk staff at the Doon campus will help you:
- Book meeting rooms (please note: a valid Conestoga ONE Card is required)
- Get directions and information about the Student Life Centre, including event bookings
- Get contact and location information for Conestoga faculty and staff
- Review the information playing on the LCD screens
- View the Grand River Transit board and Conestoga campus maps
Drop by the Student Life Centre Info Desk by Door 3 (Tim Hortons) at the Doon campus or call us at 748-5220 ext. 2948 for assistance.
SLC Info Desk Hours
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
SLC Room BookingsNeed a place to study or prepare for a class presentation? There are three rooms available for student use in the Student Life Centre at Doon:
- One Meeting Room (maximum 18 people) – Features include board room style table, digital visual projector, white boards and podium with computer.
- Two Group Rooms (maximum 6 people each) – Features include table, white board and smart TV with wireless network connection and video conferencing capacity.
Room Booking Procedure:
Present your ONE Card to the Information Desk staff in the Student Life Centre. Students may access rooms for a maximum of two hours per day. In order to ensure fair access, back to back bookings for multiple members of the same group are not permitted.