Civil Disturbances and Demonstrations
Most campus demonstrations are peaceful and people who are not involved should attempt to carry on with business as usual. Should a disturbance occur, call 9-1-1.
If a disturbance seems to threaten the occupants of the building, call 9-1-1 immediately and take the following actions:
- Alert all persons in the area of the situation.
- Lock all doors and windows.
- Close blinds to prevent flying glass.
- Move building occupants to an interior or windowless room, if possible.
- If necessary, your department may decide to cease work operations.
- If it becomes necessary to evacuate, follow directions from police.