Please be advised that the Parking Services Office is awaiting direction from the Ministry of Education and College Council regarding refunds for parking permits. Please check back frequently for detailed instructions regarding a refund.
- Winter semester permits are available to purchase online.
- Winter semester permits can be picked up at the campus selected starting Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
- Permits are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note: the number of parking spaces available is limited, and purchasing a permit does not guarantee that space will always be available.
- You cannot purchase a parking permit if you have outstanding parking tickets.
- You are required to present your ONE Card when picking up your permit.
- Paid parking is in effect at all Conestoga campus locations. Pay and Display machines are available to purchase daily parking passes in Lots 6, 10 and 11 at Doon. You can also pay for parking with the Honk mobile app. Since enforcement is conducted daily, please ensure you have the proper parking permit/pass displayed to avoid a parking ticket infraction.
- Residence permits are sold in person at the Doon Parking Office. Residence permits are not valid at the Doon campus. Residence students will be given first priority to purchase.
- University Gates permits are sold in-person at the Waterloo campus.
- You must park in your designated lots. Tickets will not be rescinded if you park in another lot.
- Permits must be clearly displayed from the rear view mirror with permit number facing out. If your permit is not clearly displayed or obstructed for any reason, you will be ticketed and tickets will not be rescinded.