- Permits for the Fall Semester will be available to purchase online starting on the following dates:
- Employees - can purchase permits starting on July 10, 2017
- Students - can purchase permits starting on July 31, 2017
- Permits are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note: the number of parking spaces available is limited, and purchasing a permit does not guarantee that space will always be available.
- You are required to present your ONE Card when picking up your permit.
- Paid parking is in effect at all Conestoga Campus locations. Pay and Display machines are available to purchase daily parking passes in Lots 6, 10 and 11 at Doon. You can also pay for parking with the Honk mobile app. Since enforcement is conducted daily, please ensure you have the proper parking permit/pass displayed to avoid a parking ticket infraction.
- Residence permits are sold in person at the Doon Parking Office. Residence permits are not valid at the Doon Campus. Residence students will be given first priority to purchase.
- You must park in your designated lots. Tickets will not be rescinded if you park in another lot.
- Permits must be clearly displayed from the rear view mirror with permit number facing out. If your permit is not clearly displayed or obstructed for any reason, you will be ticketed and tickets will not be rescinded.