Next Steps Checklist
- If, after accepting an Offer of Admission, you change your mind or receive another offer, you may accept the new offer as long as you update your online confirmation at www.ontariocolleges.ca before the deadline stated by Conestoga.
- You may accept a Wait-List Offer to one or more programs in addition to confirming an Offer of Admission to one other program.
- Send or bring proof of completion of academic conditions, if still outstanding, to the Admission Office, Welcome Centre, Doon (Kitchener) Campus.
For answers to your questions, contact 519-748-5220, ext. 3656.
Student Financial Services
- Student Financial Services provides financial support, information, and advice to help students achieve their post-secondary goals. We assist with the OSAP process and offer hundreds of awards, scholarships, academic grants, bursaries and emergency aid. Student Financial Services also administers the Conestoga Work Study program.
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) provides financial assistance toward education. Once the application for 2016-2017 is available, you may apply at www.osap.gov.on.ca.
- After completing an application, you will automatically be assessed for assistance through the federal and provincial governments. It takes approximately four to six weeks for your application to be processed.
- For more information on awards, scholarships, and bursaries, please visit Student Awards.
For answers to your questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Fee Invoice and Payment Information
Important: please see Dates to Remember for the Fees Due date.
- Student Fee Invoices are posted on the student portal. (INVOICES ARE NOT MAILED)
Student Fee Invoices are available on the student portal in early May for the 2016/17 academic year.
- The tuition deposit due date for Fall 2016 programs is June 15, 2016.
- You must log on to the student portal to access your fee invoice. Please read it carefully and ensure that you are aware of your invoice due date and payment options.
- Approved payment options include:
- Debit/credit card
- Certified cheque (certified by a financial institution) or money order. Non-certified cheques will not be accepted.
- Web banking
- Approved payment options include:
- Information regarding fee invoicing and payment options may be found on our Tuition and Fees webpage.
For answers to your questions about fee invoicing, contact email@example.com.
- Your timetable will be available on the student portal three to five weeks prior to the start of classes if fees have been paid by the due date on the fees invoice.
- Learn more about registration.
- If you have previous post-secondary education, you may be eligible for credit transfer. You must complete the Credit Transfer Request Form and submit an official transcript with your request. Please note that the Registrar's Office is unable to provide transcripts from a student's admission file.
- For more information regarding credit transfer, visit our credit transfer website.
For answers to your questions about credit transfer, contact CreditTransfer@conestogac.on.ca.
- If you require accommodations for a documented disability, please register with Accessibility Services as soon as you accept an Offer of Admission. For information on documentation guidelines, visit our website.
- With appropriate documentation, counsellors in Accessibility Services will determine academic accommodations and share information about the full range of supports and services. Call us early at 519-748-5220, ext. 3232 TTY: 1-866-463-4484
- Watch for the Orientation schedule:
- Important information on parking, textbooks, and various Conestoga services will be included.
- Orientation information will be mailed out to you prior to the start of the semester.
- Begin the exciting path toward your career by attending your Orientation day.