Welcome to the Medical Care Clinic – your family doctor on campus
To book an appointment or to speak with the nurse, please call 519-748-5220 ext. 3679, or pop in to Room 1A102.
The Medical Care Clinic offers various services to full and part-time students:
- Physicians provide primary medical care – by appointment only
- Nurse on-site to provide first aid, allergy shots, and other prescribed medications (B12 injections, Depo Provera)
- Annual flu clinics (for students and staff)
- Lab + Phlebotomy Services
- Health education and promotion
- Student employment and volunteer opportunities as part of the peer health education program
Security Services are the first responders if you are injured and need immediate assistance while on campus; please contact them directly at 519-748-5220 ext. 3357 or visit Room 2B10-6 (across from the LRC).
The Medical Care Clinic does not manage any of the Student Health Insurance Plans. For information regarding the CSI Health Plan, please visit www.studentcare.ca or contact the CSI Health and Wellness office located in Room RC173 at the Rec Centre, or by calling 519-748-5131 ext. 3585. For international students, please contact Studentcare or the International Office.