Conestoga College Logo - Home Page

Credit Transfer Requests for Previous General Education Learning

Students who have successfully completed post-secondary (university or college) General Education eligible courses at another recognized academic institution have the opportunity to apply for a Transfer Credit. To apply for a transfer credit, a student must submit a completed Transfer Credit Request Form to the Transfer Credit Officer in the Registrar’s Office, as well as an official copy of their transcript from the institution, and the course outline of the course for which that they are seeking credit.

Courses put forward for General Education credit transfer:

Back To Top