Mindfulness at Conestoga
Would you like to learn strategies for increased awareness, focus and stress management?
The Mindfulness Group at the Doon campus provides students experiencing stress or mental health concerns with the opportunity to learn strategies for increased awareness and self-regulation.
- Finding that stress or your mental health concerns are impacting your academics?
- Interested in learning strategies around mindfulness and meditation?
- Wanting to learn strategies for relaxation, focus and stress management?
The Mindfulness Group is a psychoeducational/support group open to students at Conestoga College.
The group will run on Thursday afternoons from September 28 until November 23, 2017 at 1 - 2:30 p.m.
Registration deadline is Friday, September 22, 2017.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at Counselling Services in room 1A101 at Doon
- Please provide your contact information (name, program, phone and email)
A group facilitator will contact you prior to the first session to confirm your registration and group location.
Shawna Bernard, M.S.W., R.S.W.