Preparatory Programs & Academic Upgrading
Academic Upgrading provides upgrading for school, work and everyday life. Our Academic Upgrading programs will allow you to:
- apply to college without your grade 12 diploma.
- improve your written and verbal communication skills.
- update your math, physics, biology and chemistry knowledge and skills.
- earn your Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) Certificate.
- improve your workplace “Essential Skills”.
You can also prepare for:
- a college post-secondary program.
- apprenticeship training.
- writing the GED test (high school equivalency certificate).
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario and through the Canada-Ontario job Fund Agreement.