Why Choose Conestoga?
- More than 90% of college graduates who enter the labour force have jobs within six months of graduation.
- 90% of Conestoga graduates would recommend their program to others
- Certificates and diplomas from publicly funded colleges are widely recognized and valued by employers. Your credentials will always be recognized.
- Colleges provides you with extensive support services, such as: career advising and counselling, job placement and use of the career resource centre.
- We have developed and deliver a broad range of programs that reflect the current job market.
- Our faculty have extensive real-world experience, strong academic credentials and teach in well-equipped labs.
- Conestoga delivers a wide range of programming, from pre-literacy and employability skills training to post-secondary and post-graduate education.
- Conestoga provides its students with links to further education, including formal transfer agreements with universities.
- Conestoga College has been the number one college in Ontario for the past 9 out of 10 years.
- Colleges achieve a high employer satisfaction rate:
- 93% of employers were satisfied or very satisfied with our graduates’ overall college preparation.
- 94% of employers are satisfied or very satisfied with our graduates’ quality of work.
- 91% of employers were satisfied or very satisfied with our graduates’ productivity.
If you would like more information on the Conestoga programs that are eligible for Second Career Strategy funding, please visit our Funded Programs page or call 519-748-3535 or 1-877-748-3535.