As a Conestoga graduate, you are part of a dynamic network of more than 118,000 alumni here in our community and around the world. We hope that you will continue to stay engaged with the college and explore the many opportunities available to support our alumni through the various stages of your lives and careers.
Keep in touch through our bi-monthly digital newsletter e-Connections and learn about what's happening at Conestoga, special offers, upcoming reunions and events for our alumni community.
Share your Conestoga story and catch up with classmates and friends through our social media networks.
Are you just starting out or looking for a new career? Look to Conestoga to serve as your Career Coach for life with:
- Resume, interview and job search support
- Networking and lifelong learning strategies
- Seminar and workshop offerings.
Use your knowledge and experience to help future Conestoga graduates along the path to career and life by:
- Providing Co-op and Work Experience opportunities
- Identifying Applied Research initiatives
- Joining a Program Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Sharing your knowledge, expertise and experiences with current students.
At Conestoga, we are tremendously proud of our graduates and the many contributions you have made to our community and our world. We look forward to hearing from you and supporting your future success ... for life!
Graduate Satisfaction Survey
All Conestoga students will be asked to participate in a phone survey approximately six months and two years after graduation. Learn more about the survey.