Application Cycle Dates
Fall 2017 Start
November 21, 2016
- First date that ontariocolleges.ca will send 2017/18 application data to colleges.
- Earliest date colleges may acknowledge applications.
February 1, 2017
- ontariocolleges.ca must receive all applications on or before this date to be given equal consideration by the colleges. After this date, Conestoga will not process applications to oversubscribed programs such as Practical Nursing, Paramedic, Respiratory Therapy, Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees, Nursing - BScN (McMaster), Registered Practical Nurse to BScN (McMaster), Powerline Technician and Electrical Engineering Technician Industrial (Co-op).
- Applications received after February 1, 2017 will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers of admission may begin to all programs.
- Many programs continue to accept applications after February 1st. See our open programs page to see what programs are still accepting applications.
May 1, 2017
- The deadline for confirmation for applicants who receive offers of acceptance between February and April. Applicants must confirm their offer online at ontariocolleges.ca.
Note: Offers will continue to be made after May 1, 2017 for programs with available space. Please check your offer of acceptance letter for applicable deadline dates.
May 16, 2017
- Wait lists are generated and numbered.
- The "fees due" date and information about how to pay fees will be posted on the Conestoga Student Portal by the end of May 2017.
June 15, 2017
- Fall 2017 tuition deposit due.
August 28 – September 1, 2017
- Orientation for Fall 2017 students.
- Note: Orientation for Engineering Degree programs is August 21, 2017.