Test Booking for Students
Ensure your test accommodations are in place with your Accessibility @ Conestoga Advisor. Accommodation letters will be automatically sent to faculty. It is your responsibility to keep track of your test dates.
If your test has been scheduled with less than 7 days' notice and you are unable to book it online, please contact your campus’ testing office. You can schedule your test by phone, email or in person at the testing office. If you have missed a scheduled test, contact the testing office and staff will help you reschedule.
Booking a Test on the Accessibility Hub
- To book a test, Login to myconestoga.ca
- Click the Accessibility Services Hub icon in the Launchpad
- Select the Book a Test Icon (Tests must be booked a minimum of 7 days in advance of the test date, 14 days before finals)
- Complete the test booking steps
- You will be sent an email reminder to your college email before the test date
- Check your test booking selecting the My Upcoming Appointments on the Main Accessibility Hub Screen
- IMPORTANT: If faculty have not entered the test date in the Accessibility Hub:
- Send an email to your Faculty asking them to input the test date/time and copy (cc :) the testing office on the email.
Digital Test Booking Form for BScN Students or Alternate Test Date or Time
- Pick up a Test Booking Request form from Accessibility Testing or use the Digital Form and Instructions below
- Digital Instructions
- Digital Form
Test Writing Rules
- Arrive 15 minutes before the test and print photo ID
- Bring only what is required for the test
- Test restrictions include; watches (fitbits), cell phones, hats, pencil cases, smart pens and coats or jackets)
- You will be escorted for Washroom or medical breaks. Time away from the test room will not be added to the finish time.
- If you require test clarification, you will be allowed one contact with your faculty. If they are not available, you will be asked to write up an explanation of the issue to submit with the test.
- You are allowed to bring a drink into the test area but must show the Invigilator. For extended tests, quiet snacks are allowed.
- If your teacher has requested you to be sequestered, you will be asked to remain in the test room until 30 minutes after the regularly scheduled test begins
- Tests are monitored by security cameras, staff and/or a computer surveillance system
- In the event of cheating, your test will end immediately. Your faculty will be notified and College policy will be implemented to address the issue
- If you arrive late the completion time remains the same
- Staff may ask to check pockets or clothing before entering the test area