Test Booking for Faculty
It is our shared responsibility to provide students with test accommodations the option of writing in the Testing Centre. To ensure this option is available to our students, book all test dates as soon as they are available into the Accessibility Services Hub. Thank you for supporting our student’s success!
Accommodation letters will be automatically emailed to faculty as soon as the student is registered. Faculty will receive an email containing a link that takes them to the Accessibility Services Hub where they can view the list of students with accommodations by class, view the accommodation letters, and book tests.
Enter test dates the first day of the semester or a minimum of 14 days before the test is to be written. Courses will only appear if an Accessibility Student is registered. If tests are scheduled for the first week of classes, call Testing Office to notify us of test dates.
- Quick Reference Sheet on Faculty Test Booking
- Test Booking Instructions for Faculty
- Creating Word Tests in Accessible Format
Booking a Test on the Accessibility Hub
- To book a test, Login to myconestoga.ca and select the Accessibility Hub icon in the Launchpad
- Click on Courses and select the correct term in the top right
- You will see a list of all your courses that have a student registered with Accessibility @ Conestoga
- Tests should be booked at least 14 days in advance (21 days in advance for finals)
- Select the Tests & Exams link in the course name
- Enter the test date and time and click Add this test (Remember to adjust eConestoga start and end times if necessary)
- Complete the test booking process
- Electronic accessible tests can be uploaded for the student at time of booking or up to 4 days before the test date
- You will need to complete this test booking process for each test, in each course and section
- You will receive an email reminder with student names that are registered for the test 6 days before the test date
Digital Test Booking Request Form for BScN or Alternate test date or time
- Pick up a Test Booking Request form from Accessibility Testing or use the Digital Form and Instructions below
- Digital Instructions – Test Booking Instructions for electronic form
- Digital Form – BScN Alternate Date Time Test Booking Request
Changes to Bookings
- Please notify the Testing office if changes are needed for the test date or time.
- 7 days’ notice is required for all changes.
- Faculty must book supplemental exams at least 3 days before the test date.
- Faculty must deliver the test 2 days before the scheduled test date.
- Students are required to bring their receipt with them in order to write the test.